BIA Infection Dilemma Day
6th Infection Dilemma Day – Transplant Infections | 24 January 2024 | Crowne Plaza Newcastle Stephenson Quarter | Event Website: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/2024-bia-dilemma-day/
Join us on Wednesday 24 January at the Crowne Plaza Newcastle Stephenson Quarter. It will be a stimulating day of case discussions and presentations on quandaries faced in this fast-growing sub-specialty in the UK.
The theme for the day will be Infections in Transplant and will be suitable for consultants and trainees in infection specialties, as well as haematologists / respiratory / renal physicians with an interest in organ transplantation.
To register, visit https://fitwise.eventsair.com/2024-bia-dilemma-day/registration-and-fees
A range of topics will be covered at the event including:
- Fungal and Viral Infections in Transplant
- Stem Cell Transplant infections
- The effect of ciprofloxacin prophylaxis during haematopoietic cell transplantation
- Solid Organ Transplant infections
- Updates on transplant infections
- Paediatric Transplant Infections
View the full programme and speakers at: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/2024-bia-dilemma-day/programme
If you have any questions, please call the events team on 01506 292 042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org